Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Nano Home


















Lord Ranganatha- Pagal Pathu

My Nano Home

dear Readers,

I am glad to share with you my experience of shifting my home from Tamil Nadu to Karnataka.

we- myself and my wife with permission from children were living at Srirangam for the last 14-years. It is said that at the fag end of our life-if we live at the above place-it will be a gate-way to Vaikunda Loka- The saying is: Engum churri Ranganai Adai- we did it exactly after serving many parts of India and world.

We had very peaceful life with daily visiting the Big Temple worshipping Lord Ranganatha.
To enable us to have His Dharshan - Lord used to visit all over Srirangam with variuous Vahanas almost round the year- it is a wonderful sight to see than hear. (Some of alankarams in which the is seen - as above )

A time came when I turned 79- My sons adviced me to return to them. They said they will build a new cottage for us in the present house at Bangalore. Our Bangalore house is in a small plot of 1000-sq.ft. We decided to demolish the existing building and construct a new one.

In order to maintain the cordial relationship- I opted a small single bed room house with car parking in the ground floor- 480 sq.ft cottage, 950-sq.ft-2 bed room apartment in Ist and IInd floors for my sons and guest rooms in 3rd floor.

A simple single bedroom- call it Nano Home became a reality and myself and my wife moved to this house in Jan-2009. You want to see the Nano House?-here it is.

Please view the house at the top of the head line.

It is possible to build the house within the reach of middle income group around Rs.4-5 lakhs

The above house is having all the comforts one needs.

Welcome to our Nano Home.

Jagannathan









2 comments:

  1. Wow thatha! awesome effort !
    it was nice going through your blog!
    all your enthusiasm showed!

    i look forward to an update to this blog... please inform me when you do the same .
    my email id: madhavan93@gmail.com
    CHEERS!

    ReplyDelete